About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Brandon Phillips Back In Lineup





http://donatelifeohio.org/


After three rehab games, Brandon Phillips is back in the Reds lineup.

Phillips was 2-for-3 at Dayton, yesterday and is playing pain free.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
The Reds sent catcher Tucker Barnhart back to Louisville along with Dylan Axlerod and Curtis Partch, who was the extra player designated for the double header.

The Reds activated Logan Ondrusek from the 15-day disabled list.

Reds caricatures for sale fstopjd@fuse.net
Phillips, who is back two weeks early from a torn ligament in his left thumb, will be at secondbase and bat sixth against the St. Louis Cardinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment