About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ohio State Buckeye Urban Meyer Country Music Star Cole Swindell To Play At All-Star Game







Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer and country music star Cole Swindell will play softball at Great American Ball Park on Sunday alongside, Ozzie Smith, Vladimir Guerrero and Rollie Fingers on Sunday July 12.

The celebrity softball game will follow the Future's Game featuring the top minor league stars.

Snoop Dog, Josh Hutcherson, Anthony Anderson, Rob Riggle an Miles Teller from the world of entertainment will participate with Sean Casey, Eric Davis, Paul O'Neill, Aaron Boone, Andre Dawson and Fred Lynn.

Gold Medal softball player Jennie Finch will also play.

No comments:

Post a Comment