About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Reds Playing A Man Short






Brennan Boesch is walking around with a boot on his right leg. He fouled a pitch off of it Saturday and it left a deep bone bruise.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Billy Hamilton's right shoulder is in a sling. He is on the disabled list and replaced but Boesch has not been placed on the DL and isn't available for a couple days.

It leaves the Reds with rookie Ryan LaMarre, Skip Schumaker and the backup catcher Tucker Barnhart on the bench.

Ivan De Jesus Jr. has been playing leftfield with Jason Bourgeois in center.
Order Amazon at right

"Boesch is a day-by-day evaluation," Bryan Price said. "He is starting to do baseball activity. With Billy they wanted him to limit the amount of wear and tear on his shoulder. He is a little bit behind Boesch as far as coming back."

Yorman Rodriguez is on the disabled list at Louisville.

http://pro-ball.com/
"I am exercising and riding the bike," Hamilton said. "I want to be out there with my teammates. This is boring."















Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120



No comments:

Post a Comment